Background

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ava Updates

It's been a while since I gave an Ava update so I thought I would update everyone on what our little 18 month old is doing.



  • Singing, Singing, and more singing - Ava loves singing songs from her favorite shows like The Wonder Pets, Backyardigans, and Max and Ruby. She also enjoys singing Patty Cake and making her new Barbie Patty Cake with her.



  • Her vocabulary is constantly growing. Tonight she said "Tisa" as I was eating pizza. She is constantly saying "shoe," "box," "help," "Quickles," (which means Squiggles), "bite," and any other word she puts her mind to!



  • She is a very good eater. Once we got over that rough patch of cutting some more teeth, her appetite has picked back up again and she loves eating. She loves to snack and is happy to snack on fruit like apples and grapes, but she won't turn down junk food either.


  • She is obsessed with shoes. Any shoes on the floor are fair game for her to try to put on (this includes her own!).



  • We are getting back on the potty training wagon after the craziness of the last few weeks. Nothing yet, but I'll keep you posted.



  • She loves to play racing. I'll say, "Ready, Set, Go!" and off she runs. When she is done running she stops and claps and wants you to clap too.



  • She goes back to the doctor this next week for her 18 month check up and shots. We are trying a new pediatrician and I am hoping this one is good!

So that's about it on our front. Bradley is still sick and trying to get over this flu or bug that is circulating through town. I am going to leave you with some pictures of Ava eating apples. I love these pictures!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!