Background

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Last Photos from Ava's Big Birthday Party / Our Little Princess

This is the last post of photos from Ava's big party last Saturday. I do have more photos from her actual birthday to post and her 2 year photo shoot.


These photos are from when the party was winding down and Ava was trying on the dress up clothes from Bradley and I. She loves all things 'princess' so we got her some princess dress up items. So far, the Tinkerbell accessories have been the biggest hit.
Ava loves swishing her skirts in this Belle costume. When she came outside to show it off, Trayton was amazed by her beauty and fell off the slide trying to get to her and hug her. It was adorable.



The Jasmine pants are a little too long so Ava didn't stay in this very long.Tinkerbelle was a huge hit.






Now, I usually don't ket my daughter run around in a diaper, but the kids wanted to play in the sprinkler and I was too lazy to get a swimsuit. Notice how Trayton is following with exactly what Ava is doing.

Ava said she was taking a shower here.
Ava and Elbow playing on the slide.

And that pretty much sums up Ava's 2nd Birthday party. It went very smooth and was lots of fun. Thanks to all who came or sent gifts! Also, a huge thanks to Bo who took pictures so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:46 PM

    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Tinkerbell costume on Ava! All three are cute, but I guess it's the "extras" that are part of Tinkerbell's costume that make it so darling on Ava! I definately think this one should be her Halloween costume this year. The only thing that would make these pictures any cuter is if Ava was looking into the camera and smiling. (But that just doesn't happen much lately!)
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:47 AM

    I just love our little Princess! The pics are all great and we ALL had a wonderful time at her party. Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!