Background

Sunday, November 30, 2008

25 Days of Christmas - Album

Some of you might remember that last year I tried to document our Christmas and do a little activity each of the 25 days of Christmas. You can see the archives for the 25 Days of Christmas from last year right here . It was hard to keep up with and I felt I spent way too much time at the computer every night documenting our day. So this year, I am doing a little something different. Ali Edwards is a scrapbooker who does a Daily Album for the 25 days of Christmas. You can find her website here and see all the wonderful scrapbooks and projects that she makes.
So in November I made my album and it is ready to go. Everyday or 2 I will upload my pictures, print them off, add a few embellishments and journaling, and voila! Here are a few pictures of my album that I will be adding to each day! Follow us as we go through a magical Christmas season with Ava! And if you don't mind, add a few comments on the way! I hope you all each have a magical, blessed holiday season!
















2 comments:

  1. You are so creative. I love the scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:42 PM

    Very nice. Can't wait to see what you do with the pages. VERY CREATIVE.
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!