Background

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

December 1st and 2nd (plus Nov 30th)

Like I posted earlier, I am working on my scrapbook, but so far the time I had set aside for it has now went to other activities. So, I am going to post my pictures from those days and then post the scrapbook pages as I get them done. Which is hopefully soon!



I have decided to add November 30th to my scrapbook because it was the day our church started celebrating advent and the start of the season. On Sunday night our church had a service called The Hanging of the Green. Bradley, Ava, and I participated by putting holly in the windows of the church. Ava also took part in the children's story and listened to the story of Christ's birth with the other children. Bradley was hesitant about going because he said that Ava would "embarrass the family." She did great during the story, but the rest of the service she wanted to go to the nursery and play. Of course during the story time she made everyone laugh because she kept saying things out loud like, "I want to touch it," (talking about the book) and, "Oh no, it broke," (when she realized an ornament had fallen off the tree). Also classic was when I got on to her and told her to be good and she said, "Sweeper gonna get me!" That goes back to the fright of the vacuum cleaner. (Ava is in the beret)


December 1st was Ava's first day at the new babysitter's house. She had a wonderful time playing with her new friend, Luke. She was so tired that she fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep while I laid her on the couch. Bradley had come home early to watch her and she slept through my chiropractor's appt and was still asleep when I got home. While asleep Bradley put the tree up and got the lights on it. We spent the night putting ornaments on the tree, setting out our Nativity scenes, and listening to Christmas music.





































December 2nd was filled with more decorating and Ava getting to hang her stocking on the mantle. Also, if you remember last year she kept stealing Baby Jesus, well this year she is still into nativity theft and she has been putting them into her Easter and Trick or Treat Baskets.




































No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!