Background

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy 500th Post!

So, here it is, our 500th blog post from the Rogers House Life! I can't believe it has been almost 3 years since we started our blog to document my pregnancy with Ava and to keep in touch with family and friends!

So in honor of our blog milestone and because it was really overdue, I did a photo shoot with Ava. I was so amazed that she was really into it and seemed to have fun with it. I can't believe how much she has changed since she was born and what a little girl she has become.




So, here is a slide show of Ava's new portraits. I think it lasts about 2 minutes. Enjoy!



To all our family members and friends who read this blog. Thanks so much! Here is what I am doing for you:

  • Post a comment and tell me something you would like to see on the blog. Maybe its a special picture taken of Ava or something you want to see her doing.
  • If you are a family member who normally gets a picture of Ava at Christmas (5x7's aunts and uncles and 8 x 10's parents) please let me know which picture you like best and we will get that printed for you. I know you are overdue.
  • From the comments, Ava will pick one name and that person will get something special!

To make a comment, simply click on the comments button and type something in. You don't have to be registered. You can use anonymous and then just type your name.



*I will be drawing on Friday night for the special prize!*

Here is a link to view all of the photographs from our photo session -
http://avarogersphotos.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:30 AM

    I knew you were doing something special for the 500th post and I should have known that it would bring tears to my eyes. Yes, I cried watching the slide show and I've been replaying it for everyone! The pictures are amazing. You have a gift for photography, Tiffany. Plus you have an even better gift - a beautiful daughter. I love how Ava is looking at Emma. You can tell she will be an excellant mother because she has an amazing Mommy (and Daddy) who adore her, as we all do! Once again Thank You Tiffany for taking the time to take the pictures, but more importantly posting the pictures and letting us be a part of the Rogers' House Life. I always look forward to seeing what is new on the blog. Happy 500th post. And to my precious niece, Ava - I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!
    Love to All, Aunt Bethany

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!