Background

Friday, July 17, 2009

Crafting

Ava has loved doing crafty stuff this summer and we have spent a lot of time coloring, drawing, gluing, stickering, and making all sorts of things. She has a little basket in my craft room and digs in it for stuff all the time. Nana also gave us a huge box of craft stuff that we have used and played with. Anytime I tell her it is craft time she is beyond excited. For the most part, I just give her the supplies and let her do the rest. Here are some pictures of Ava crafting some animals that came in that box.










I couldn't help laughing when Ava brought me this cow and said, "Mommy, why does her tootie look so funny?"

A couple of our animals with their eyeballs attached.


2 comments:

  1. Very cute crafts. Seems like she has knack for it like her Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:30 PM

    The last picture of Ava blowing bubbles reminds me of a poem......

    There was a little girl,
    And she had a little curl,
    Right in the middle of her forehead,
    When she was good, she was very, VERY good,
    But when she was bad, she was
    HORRID !!!!

    I did not make this up, but I have no idea where I first heard it.
    However, I'm sure it was long enough ago that I never even
    THOUGHT about having a sweet little granddaughter to whom it might someday apply! :)

    Nana

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!