Anyway, here is what Monday was like at our house.
- On the first day of break, Ava woke up at 8:00.
- Ava watched Peter Pan while I worked on photo orders.
- We worked on various clean up jobs (the main one being my craft room).
- Ava is absolutely enthralled with Max and Ruby. To the point where it is utterly annoying!
- Ava made a train of Little People and various items.
- I worked on catching up in Ava's baby book (better do that before the next baby arrives!).
- Ava spent time cooking at her kitchen.
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup were perfect for lunch on a gloomy day.
- A picture prop I ordered made its way from Hong Kong.
- Headed to town and stopped at the post office, the mall where we bought Ava two pairs of shoes (her foot measures 8 and 1/2 to a 9), Sweet Peas (where Nana called and wanted to meet us at the mall to buy Ava some shoes, lol), back to the mall where Nana bought Ava some light up princess shoes and some Dora boots.
- I had a chiropractor appt where Ava proceeded to spill a whole bag of M & M's all over the waiting room.
- Ava wanted to see Daddy at work so I let her stay there while I ran to Hastings and bought the Nov. issue of Creating Keepsakes and a baby book for Baby Rogers.
- We ate leftover chili.
- Ava modeled her new shoes for Nana and Pop.
- During DWTS Ava threw a fit, so we put her to bed, and then continued watching DWTS.
Typical of what Ava wants to show me when I want a picture:
True to form, we spend a lot of time in our underwear lately...