Background

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Tuesday-A Week in the Life

Tuesday-October 6th
  • Woke up to a rainy day.


  • Ava watched Care Bears while I got ready for a doctor's appointment.

  • She was eating a chocolate Pop Tart and came running up to me, "Mommy, I spilled Pop Tarts in my bed!" It was just crumbs, but chocolate Pop Tarts are known as "Pudding Pop Tarts to her.


  • Ava found some decorations I had bought for her room and loved playing with the letter "A".


  • Dropped Ava off at Nana's on the way to the doctor.


  • It rained all the way on our drive to the doctor.


  • The doctor said, "Well, you're pregnant!"


  • Bradley and I ate Chinese food for lunch in Union City.


  • When we got to Nana's house Ava was watching Little Bear on OnDemand cable, which she loves!



  • While I was working on pictures Ava came in and said, "Mommy, I brought you a coin. Put it in your pocket. It's a booger coin!" Yuck!


  • Ava pooped and peed in the potty. Yay!


  • Ava and I snuggled in her bed, I love that she has a full size bed now!


  • A package with photo samples arrived.


  • While opening a box of Halloween decorations I found some things we had purchased on clearance sale last year. New goodies=fun surprise!


  • We hung up ole' Jack Skeleton on the door.


  • We visited with Nana and Pop before they left for vacation.


  • It was late so we ran through the McDonald's drive-thru. In typical Ava fashion, she had to have her window rolled down so that she could talk to the workers.


  • I worked on pictures until bedtime.














  • Our bag of goodies and Potato Head we found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!