At 6 weeks old:
- You leave a trail of baby hair everywhere that you lay your head. Your Daddy says we should just shave your head because it looks so bad.
- Everyone who is around you for an extended period of time comments on how much you poop. It seems like it is ALL the time!
- You love the mobile above your crib.
- You are learning to love your baby swing.
- Your toothless grin fills me with joy.
- You love to be held while you sleep.
- One of your favorite places to lay is in Ava's bed with her in it.
- You love to be sang to and smiled at.
- You love baths, but don't care for your hair being washed.
- You sleep between 4-6 hours a night.
- You smell like a boy to me.
- You mess up more clothes then should be humanly possible.
- You cheeks are so chubby and you have more than 1 chin.
- Your big sister makes you smile.
- You love being carried by Daddy.
- You seem to eat all the time!
- You have started to drool quite a bit.
- You are so loved!