Background

Friday, February 11, 2011

The story of the Combo Pack

A few weeks ago I noticed Ava typing away furiously on the ipad. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm ordering a Disney World Combo Pack." I had her bring me the ipad so I could see what she was doing. We have an app downloaded that allows you to watch park videos and basically wants you to book a trip. Sure enough, she had clicked on the "Order a Planning DVD" and was working on filling out her information. It was so cute! So together, we ordered a Disney World Planning DVD and I ordered it in her name. Our confirmation told us that it would arrive in 2-3 weeks.


Every day she would talk about her Disney World Combo pack and wonder if it would arrive. It was so much fun talking to her about it. And everyday she would get excited to see if it would come. As it got closer to 2 weeks, she got more impatient. Then it started inching to 3 weeks and she was getting frustrated.


A couple of weeks ago when we were out for snow, we were sitting at the dining room table when Ava saw the mailman coming. He had his mail and a small box which Ava was so excited about because she thought it was her combo pack. However when I got the mail, it wasn't left at our house and there was no combo pack in sight. Ava declared that the mailman had "STOLEN HER COMBO PACK!" Hilarious! So much funny stuff coming out of this girl's mouth.


So last Friday, the mailman finally brought her her combo pack. It was addressed to her and she was tickled. We had to watch it that night and she flipped through the little pamphlet over and over again.


I guess what's she's telling us is that she is ready to go back to Disney! :) Me too, dear, me too! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!