Background

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

iPhone Photos

Since getting a new phone, I have spent a lot of time playing around with it and trying little fun things. I love that it has a camera that takes relatively good photos. Once I figured out to take the protective film off the camera, it was tons better. :) I like that I have it everywhere I go and can so quickly snap a shot. No, they aren't the greatest photos in the world, but the little memories are what matter!

1. and 12. Harrison cheesing


2. Ava - First photo with new phone


3. Ava with her student of the week poster


4. Harrison enjoying supper (Playing with it at least)


5. and 6. Ava and I shared a slice of cheesecake at Sweet Peppers


7. Playing outside


8. Ready for dance


9. Supper


10. Working hard


11. Harrison stealing Fritos before supper


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!