Background

Friday, November 11, 2011

2nd Birthday & Christmas Wishes

As it gets closer to the holidays, I know I will get several phone calls and/or texts asking about various things for the kids in regards to Harrison's upcoming birthday and for Ava and Harrison for Christmas.


I hope none of you see this as presumptious, but I thought it may be helpful to put out a little likes/dislikes list for you all who read the blog and may be wondering about gifts.


Bradley and I have talked and decided we should tell people the kids need clothes. And this year, that is very true. Ava has hit a bit of a growth spurt and Harrison has too. In the past, I have always had time to consign and have always stocked up on clothes. This year it has not worked out, so if you are at a loss and want to buy clothes, here is the rundown of sizes.


Ava - 6 in clothes and a 10 and 1/2 in shoes

Harrison - 3T (this will be the next size I am buying in pants and some shirts even though he is wearing a 2T now, but some are getting tight) - Size 9 shoes


Things they like -

Ava - anything Barbie she has been drawn to in catalogs, still loves anything Princesses, likes playing school and drawing so she likes arty/crafty things

Harrison - LOVES tractors, trains, and dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!