Background

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Father's Day - 2012

Father's Day really snuck up on us this year. With Bradley being so sick, it just came to quickly for us to get a plan in place and he didn't feel like going out anywhere to eat or anything. I did manage to have the kids fill out this interview form with questions about Bradley. It was funny to hear their answers. They both know that he loves to watch ball games and Ava thinks his favorite food is a salad covered with his favorite dressing (Harrison's answers all consisted of tractors, lawn mowers, tillers, and weed eaters). ;) So while Bradley was with Joe, the kids and I ran to the store and Ava chose to have a big salad for supper. While I was working on the fixing, she made a quick sign for Daddy. We also enjoyed some Brave cupcakes which were served to Daddy and Pop while we sang Happy Father's Day to You (to the tune of Happy Birthday). I thought it was a nice Father's Day.
I am so thankful for all the wonderful daddies that have been placed in my life; my dear Bradley, my own Daddy, and Joe.








I just love all of these crazy facial expressions my children are giving.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!