Background

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ava's 6th Birthday Party

Ava wanted a Lalaloopsy/Tea Party for this year's theme. Since there aren't any products available with this theme, I just winged it and we put together our own tea party. Since my side of the family was missing due to my grandmother's illness, we definitely felt that part of the party was missing. And I also felt that my photographer was missing since Bo wasn't here to take pictures. With that said, Ava still had a great time and we were so blessed to get to spend time with the people who were at the party. The kids played sooooo hard, Ava got so many fantastic gifts, and we really enjoyed the tea party. :)


Stacy once again made an awesome cake! :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!