Background

Friday, June 22, 2007

Why I blog...

I started this blog so that we could keep in touch with family and friends and so that people could see pictures of Ava as she is growing. I love blogging and I love sharing pictures of Ava, but it is a time-consuming thing to do. When I have the extra time (usually after Ava has gone to bed), I try to blog a couple of times a week, but with school being out I have had extra time to do it. I know several people who read the blog frequently to see what's happening and then there are some that just check in occasionally.
However, I see we have had over 2,200 visitors to our site now. So I know lots of people are checking in. Just do me a favor. When you stop by to see us, leave a comment every now and then. I do print this stuff off to keep copies for Ava, so just drop a little note every now and then, just to let the Rogers' Family know that you appreciate our little blog we have here.
It is super easy, just click on Comments at the bottom of the post. You do not have to have a registered account. Just use the Anonymous button and then type your name at the end of the comment. I'm npt trying to beg for comments, but it would just be nice to see what ya'll have to say every once in a while. Thanks!
And here's some eye candy for you. My favorite pics over the last few months.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:37 AM

    I love keeping up with my grand daughter. I check the site most days! Love, Grammy & Gramps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:56 PM

    I check in every now and then just to see how things are going with you all. It's hard to keep in touch and it seems like we can't get to talk with everyone when we are in town so it's nice to look on here and keep up with family! Plus Ava is so cute who wouldn't want to look at her pictures! heehee! Whenever Rosemary & Earl come over I alsways show them your site...they too like to see all the pictures!
    ~Stephanie Freeman~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:15 AM

    we love watching Ava as she learns and grows.you have done a wonderful job with you blog.sorry we didn't get to see you while you were here last Sat.we had a cookout for Steves dad for fathers day that day.we love you all.

    Steve&Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:36 AM

    I just wanted to let you know I too enjoy looking at your page. I can't believe how big Ava has gotten!
    - Emily S.

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!