Background

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Deviled Egg Hog

These pictures are from last week, but I am finally getting a chance to post them. On the night before Thanksgiving in KY, I made deviled eggs to take to Nanny and Poppy's. I always have Bradley mix the deviled part because he does much better at getting it smooth and not so lumpy. So he was sitting on the couch 'deviling' the eggs when Ava came up. First of all, she begs like a little dog when you have food and I wouldn't have it any other way. She tries everything and usually likes it. He decided to give her a bite of the eggs and she was hooked. She loved the deviled egg filling and looked so super cute that I had to take photos. I also loved the super cute "Alfalfa" curl!


Hope everyone has a great weekend. Look for some new videos up this week of Ava doing what else, but dancing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!