Background

Thursday, December 20, 2007

25 Days of Christmas - Day 20

Today was my first full day of Christmas break and I am worn out! Ava and I stayed busy and she kept me on my toes today. Here is a rundown of events:

  • Ava woke up around 8:15 and after breakfast, I made bon-bons while Ava watched The Backyardigans.


  • We both took a small nap around 11:30 and at around 1:00 we ate lunch.



  • At 3:00 I made corn flake candy while Ava watched Veggie Tales Christmas and jumped in her jumper.



  • At 4:30, I was starting to make Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pecan Cookies when Ava came in carrying a small toy. I realized it was not her toy, but a Christmas ornament. As you can see from the picture, Ralphie's ears are missing. I was frantic! I looked everywhere for the ears and just knew she had eaten them. I called Bradley and he came home. He found the ears under a chair. Thank God!





  • At 7:30 Ava and I made reindeer food.









  • At 8:00 we made Christmas pretzels and Ava sprinkled a few.








Man, I am more tired now than I am when school is in session! But it was a good day and I enjoyed spending time with Ava and preparing for the holidays!















1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:38 AM

    Sounds as if you had a fun day, even though it was tiring. Glad you found Ralphie's ears without having to see them in an x-ray at the emergency room! :)

    In the picture where Ava is in the yellow pajamas, with only one pink tennis shoe and her baby doll's bottle, she looks EXACTLY like her Uncle Nick! I see Nick in her from time to time, but never before have I seen him so much as in this picture!

    Don't know what's in the reindeer food, but those cookies and pretzels surely do look yummy!

    Glad you are having fun on your Christmas vacation, and getting some nap time in, too, Tiffany. I did some snoozing myself today, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!!
    But I do miss my girl! :)
    (I know you think she's YOUR girl, but she isn't......She's ALL MINE!.......Have I not told you that before?! ha)

    Nana

    ReplyDelete

We love, love, love your comments!