Background

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Holiday Round Up

The Christmas decorations are put away and order is being restored in our day to day lives, so I guess this is my last Christmas related post of '07 unless someone else sends me some great photos. We had a wonderful holiday season and I am already looking forward to next year's 25 Days of Christmas. There were a lot of things we didn't get to do that I wanted to get done, but we had a great Christmas. I had more fun than I have had in years and even though Ava is still too small to grasp what is happening, just seeing things through her eyes was inspiring. Now to look forward to the new year!
Here's wishing you more happiness,
Than all our words can tell,
not just for New Years Eve,
But for all the year as well.

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
traditional gaelic blessing
Happy New Year Ya'll!











No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!