Background

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Little Mommy

One of Ava's favorite things to do is Mommy her little babies. She got several new ones and a baby bed for Christmas. She will feed and take care of them, unless she's throwing a fot and then they tend to go airborn. She kisses them, sings to them (Rock A Bye Baby which just comes out as "Bye Baby"), and feeds them with their little bottles. It is so adorable watching her with them and enjoying the little girl she is becoming.
Over the weekend, Ava and I went to KY to visit family and Bradley stayed home with some sort of illness which involves lots of coughing. We visited with Mammaw at the rehab center, went to Leah's baby shower, and went to dinner with my mom and dad. I spent over 7 hours driving yesterday. On the way home Ava and I stopped in Mayfield so I could get a coffee and stretch because I was afraid I wouldn't make it home. So, I am officially a trashy mom with her pajama'd baby in a gas station! Hilarious! I will post pictures as soon as I get them loaded. Hope everyone had a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!