Background

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scenes from a Wednesday

A busy day here at our house.

October 15th - A Day in Which:
  • The phone woke us up at 8:00 (thanks Pop!)


  • I wanted to lay in bed, but Ava insisted on milk.


  • Ava told me she had to potty, but no luck.


  • While in the kitchen, I hear Ava saying, "Say Click," while watching Diego.


  • I found Ava sitting at her picnic table reading her books while I was getting ready to go to town.


  • Stopped at the post office to mail some books, stopped by WW to get another food book, and then headed to Wal-Mart for groceries.


  • Ava was in an "I want it!" mode at Wal-Mart.


  • When we walked through the movie aisle, Ava spotted Sleeping Beauty and started saying, "I want tootie!"


  • While putting up groceries, Ava helped take everything out of bags.


  • After I put up stuff, Ava took it back out and scattered it all over the floor. The she said, "On no! What a mess!"


  • I tried to get Ava to sleep in her napper, but no luck. So we cleaned up in anticipation of the bug man coming to spray the house at 4.


  • After the bug man left, Ava and I both fell asleep on the couch.


  • Daddy came home and we all ate supper together. We had roast, potatoes, carrots, and peas.


  • After supper, watched Amazing Race.


  • While Ava was taking a bath, Jenna called and talked to Ava for a couple of minutes.


  • Daddy read The Runaway Bunny to Ava and then she went to bed.

  • Watched some of the debate.
  • Bradley and I watched Desperate Housewives.

  • I worked on some scrapbooking and a project that I am getting ready to start.

  • Bedtime around midnight.









She was mad because I made her let me take this picture. If you look closely, you can see that she has drawn a blue crayon mustache on her face.
Paisley's eyes are pleading for help.

New movie and new shoes.

If I tell Ava to make a funny face, this is what I get.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!