Background

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Recently...

So a million excuses and reasons why I haven't updated lately. Truth be told, I just haven't made the time. I can't believe that today is October 1st. Where has time gone? Honestly, I have been spreading myself too thin (I wish literally). With work (which has been CRAY-CRAY!), the kids, Girl Scouts, church leadership and youth, and everyday life, I am just overwhelmed right now. Work is weighing super heavily on me the past few weeks and I am trying to hard to play catch up everyday. Maybe I can get back into the routine. I can only hope. :)

Just some randomness from my phone. :) But truth be told these photos capture the little moments.
Looking so grown up headed to school.


After I dropped off the kids and I looked up I saw this in the back. Made my heart stop a little.

Ava painted her own nails.

School picture day

He loves me to grab his teeth.


Going to the grocery and getting "sample its" is their favorite! It is serious business for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!