Background

Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy October!


I am super excited to be out for the next two weeks on my fall break. I am hoping to spend some more time blogging and getting to spend lots of time taking pictures of Ava. I am so happy that I have a job (if I have to work! ;) ) that allows me to have time off like this and get to spend it with Ava. We've had a pretty uneventful day here, not too much happening. Ava slept in until 8:15 which was a nice way to start break. No getting up at 5:30 this week (hopefully). After breakfast and pulling out our Halloween decorations, we headed to the park for a walk. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Ava only slept 45 minutes all day so by 5:00 she was getting pretty cranky and clumsy.


Daddy got home at a reasonable hour and we finally got caught up on Desperate Housewives (which by the way looks like we are in for a yummy season). Ava is now bathed and playing with Daddy a little before bedtime. Anyway, an uneventful, but I love those kind of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love, love, love your comments!