- To Nanny - Thank you for letting me help in the kitchen and take over a little (or a lot), it's just my thing and I enjoyed helping and letting you relax a little. I also enjoyed wrapping gifts with you.
- To Poppy - I'm so glad you enjoyed your back scratcher. Cheapest gift we ever bought that caused such a smile. We love you and I am praying for you.
- To Bo and Mike - Thanks for the wonderful gifts and we love the new Santa hats! Also thanks for all that flashing, I think I may have epilepsy now! ;) Bo, we'll always have Catorce de Mayo...
- To Nick and Leah - We are glad you came and brought the kids. We had a great time and when else would I get to convince a small child we had just seen an elephant and we are part Indian.
- To Mom and Dad - Thanks for helping to corral Ava and try to keep her in line!
So tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we have a busy day tomorrow. I am hosting dinner here and then we have church services at night. I am looking forward to the next few days and hoping I can just stop and take it all in. If you all know me, you know I am constantly rushing, constantly doing, constantly taking pictures and just not really stopping to enjoy the moment. I hope to enjoy all the moments this year and trying to see things through Ava's eyes. I'll try to post pictures from tomorrow, but if I don't...
Have a Merry Christmas!
Look at those curls...Eating her Christmas dinner
Ava gave her baby some of Trayton's milk